Are you considering renting a mini excavator for your construction project? When you’re working on a one-time project or want to keep your maintenance costs low, renting equipment is a great option. Mini excavators can handle jobs of all sizes, despite their size. Consider the benefits of renting a mini excavator for your next project.
- Flexibility – Excavators are extremely maneuverable and versatile. They can work on any size site and almost any terrain. The compact nature of these machines enables them to access tight or limited space areas and reduces positioning times compared with large excavators.
- Easy to Learn – Mini excavators do not have a steep learning curve. Learning how to operate a mini excavator is easy, which reduces training time and costs. You can learn the controls quickly and get the job done quickly if you’re renting it for a home project. Basic instructions will also be provided.
- Accessible – Some sites require a great deal of preparation before a large excavator can operate. Small excavators are easily maneuvered into tight spaces. A large excavator is inaccessible at some construction sites. An excavator rental could be the best solution if you have access issues on a site.
- Worksite Damage is Reduced – Unlike a heavy excavator, a mini excavator doesn’t dig up soil or turn work sites into quagmires when it rains. The soil surface can be quickly destroyed by large excavators, especially in wet conditions. An excavator rental will leave a very small footprint on operation surfaces and reduce risks to driveways and gardens.
- Easy to Transport – Trailers make it easy to transport mini excavators. To transport a large excavator, you will need a flatbed trailer with a big truck. It takes a lot longer and is more dangerous to load larger equipment. By renting a mini excavator, you can avoid the expensive logistics of moving large excavators.
- Multi-Functional – Mini excavators really shine when it comes to their versatility and capacity to deliver multiple onsite services with their attachments. A mini excavator has the advantage of being able to easily swap out attachments, making it more productive than a large one.
- Low Operating Costs – Operating a mini excavator is more cost effective. Fuel consumption is lower. It takes significantly less time and labor to maintain and repair a small excavator than a large one.
Ready to Rent Construction Equipment?
Rentalex offers a wide selection of mini excavators and attachments for short and long-term rentals. Contact us today at (813)971-9990 with any questions you have about equipment rental for your next project.