DESCRIPTIONWith its narrow width the TB230 is able to work on job sites with limited accessibility, and the conventional tail swing design provides excellent stability and greater operator space. The control valve and hydraulic components are now conveniently located under the right side cover for improved accessibility. FEATURES
- Designed for Success – The TB230 design features a rounded body for improved visibility and functionality, and the conventional tail swing with reduced overhang provides outstanding stability.
- EPA Final Tier 4 Engine – Is efficient and powerful and does not require additional exhaust after-treatment systems.
- Dialed In – The electronic throttle control makes it easy to set the throttle to the desired position for operation.
- Power to Perform - Takeuchi’s powerful arm crowd and bucket breakout forces provide an outstanding blend of performance, speed, power, and versatility. The dual pin position bucket allows more flexibility to adapt to varying job conditions.
- Pick Your Mode - Power, and High Altitude modes allow the operator to choose the operating mode best suited to the application.
- Stay in Your Seat - Hydraulic flow can now be adjusted from the comfort of the operator’s seat. Additionally, two way auxiliary hydraulics are plumbed to the arm for greater attachment versatility.
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.