With its narrow width the TB230 is able to work on job sites with limited accessibility, and the conventional tail swing design provides excellent stability and greater operator space. The control valve and hydraulic components are now conveniently located under the right side cover for improved accessibility.
- Designed for Success – The TB230 design features a rounded body for improved visibility and functionality, and the conventional tail swing with reduced overhang provides outstanding stability.
- EPA Final Tier 4 Engine – Is efficient and powerful and does not require additional exhaust after-treatment systems.
- Dialed In – The electronic throttle control makes it easy to set the throttle to the desired position for operation.
- Power to Perform – Takeuchi’s powerful arm crowd and bucket breakout forces provide an outstanding blend of performance, speed, power, and versatility. The dual pin position bucket allows more flexibility to adapt to varying job conditions.
- Pick Your Mode – Power, and High Altitude modes allow the operator to choose the operating mode best suited to the application.
- Stay in Your Seat – Hydraulic flow can now be adjusted from the comfort of the operator’s seat. Additionally, two way auxiliary hydraulics are plumbed to the arm for greater attachment versatility.
- Operating Weight: 6,360 lb (2,885 kg)
- Maximum Bucket Breakout Force:
6,471 lb (2,935 kg)
- Maximum Arm Digging Force: 2,900 lb (1,325 kg)
- Arm Length: 4 ft 9.0 in (1,445 mm)
- Slew Speed: 10.3 rpm
- Traction Force: 6,340 lb (2,876 kg)
- Ground Pressure: 4.3 psi (29.6 kPa)
- Travel Speed – Low: 1.8 mph (2.9 km / hr)
- Travel Speed – High: 3.2 mph (5.2 km / hr)
- Total Hydraulic Flow: 24.2 gpm (91.6 L / min)
- Auxiliary Flow – Primary Circuit:
13.4 gpm (50.6 L /min)
- Hydraulic System Pressure:
3,046 psi (21.0 MPa)
- Make / Model: Yanmar / 3TNV88F
- Displacement: 81.0 cu in (1.3 L)
- Horsepower @ 2,400 rpm: 24.4 hp (18.2 kW)
- Maximum Torque @ 1,440 rpm:
63.0 ft-lb (85.4 Nm)
- Engine Lubrication: 5.0 qt (4.7 L)
- Cooling System: 4.2 qt (4.0 L)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 12.2 gal (46.0 L)
- Fuel Consumption (65% of Full Load):
0.8 gal / hr (3.3 L / hr)
- Hydraulic Reservoir Capacity: 9.2 gal (35.0 L)
- Hydraulic System Capacity: 14.8 gal (56.0 L)