The 803 is the smallest Wacker Neuson excavator and is ideally suited for demolition and excavating in tight spaces. Its compact size, at just 27.5 in/700 mm wide, makes it ideal for work in buildings. The rubber tracks do not damage floors and it can easily drive through interior doors. The 803 features foldable ROPS compliant with TOPS and ROPS regulations. Hydraulic system features twin pump and hydraulic oil cooler. Mechanical joystick controls and ISO/SAE control pattern changeover. Two-way auxiliary hydraulics with non-pressurized return to tank.
- The 3-cylinder diesel engine is powerful, efficient and reliable.
- Robust design, hydraulic oil cooler and direct to tank auxiliary hydraulics are engineered to operate the NE6 Wacker Neuson hammer.
- The stabilization blade extensions stays connected to the machine to ensure they are not lost.
- Foldable ROPS for accessibility through interior door frames
- The extended hydraulic telescopic chassis gives added stability.
- Shipping weight min.: 2,050 lb
- Operating weight.: 2,269 – 2,401 lb
- Biting force max.: 1,012 lbf
- Breakaway force: 2,001 lbf
- Digging depth: 69.4 in
- Dumping height max.: 79.2 – 80.1 in
- Digging radius: 121.7 in
- L x W x H *: 111.3 x 27.6 x 89 in
- Engine / Motor manu facturer: Yanmar
- Engine / Motor type: 3TNV74F
- Engine / Motor:
Water-cooled 3-cylinder diesel engine
- Displacement: 60.6 in³
- RPM / speed: 2,500 rpm
- Engine performance acc. to ISO: 15.4 hp
- Battery: 20 Ah
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 1.8 US gal
- Tank capacity: 11 US qt
- Sound level (LwA) acc. to 2000/14/EC: 93 dB(A)
- Cabin – specified sound pressure level Lpa:
- Duty pump: 2 gear pumps
- Flow rate: 2.8 US gpm
- Operating pressure for working and traction
hydraulics: 2,466 psi
- Operating pressure Slewing gear: 1,015 psi
- RPM / speed Superstructure: 8 rpm
- Hydraulic oil tank: 3.7 US gal
- Travel speed: 1.1 mph
- Gradeability: 58 %
- Chain width: 7.1 in
- Ground clearance: 5.2 in
- Width min.: 27.6 in
- Height: 7.9 in