DESCRIPTIONThe 803 is the smallest Wacker Neuson excavator and is ideally suited for demolition and excavating in tight spaces. Its compact size, at just 27.5 in/700 mm wide, makes it ideal for work in buildings. The rubber tracks do not damage floors and it can easily drive through interior doors. The 803 features foldable ROPS compliant with TOPS and ROPS regulations. Hydraulic system features twin pump and hydraulic oil cooler. Mechanical joystick controls and ISO/SAE control pattern changeover. Two-way auxiliary hydraulics with non-pressurized return to tank. FEATURES
- The 3-cylinder diesel engine is powerful, efficient and reliable.
- Robust design, hydraulic oil cooler and direct to tank auxiliary hydraulics are engineered to operate the NE6 Wacker Neuson hammer.
- The stabilization blade extensions stays connected to the machine to ensure they are not lost.
- Foldable ROPS for accessibility through interior door frames
- The extended hydraulic telescopic chassis gives added stability.
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.