- Clean-running Kubota Tier 4 Engine - Kubota excavators are all powered by Kubota Tier 4 emission engines. The modern engine design maximizes digging and lifting performance, delivers minimized noise and vibration and meets the latest engine emission regulation.
- Two Speed Travel - All Kubota excavators have a two speed drive that allows for efficient machine maneuverability and backfill operations.
- Comfort and Convenience - A spacious operator station designed for greater comfort, with a fully flat floor for more legroom
- Changeable Control Pattern - Convenient Two-pattern Selection System (TPSS) allows you to change between ISO and SAE operating patterns with a quick flip of the TPSS switch – without tools or leaving your seat.
- Serviceability - Front pin bushings to help maximize durability. Centralized swivel bearing lubrication. Protected cylinder hoses. Steel hood panels. One-sided engine maintenance. Wide hood openings for easy access to engine and other vital components.
- Auxiliary - Proportional flow control of auxiliary circuit (AUX1) and maximum oil flow setting – you can operate a larger variety of auxiliary attachments than ever before.
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.