DESCRIPTIONGet down to bedrock with these powerhouse excavators. Kubota’s compact excavators combine maneuverability, power and reliability with economy to help you haul away more pay dirt on every job. These machines have earned high market acclaim for outstanding utility and exceptional, efficient operation. The Kubota K008-4 micro excavator is ideal for narrow access and is designed to go through gates and doorways as narrow as 2.3ft wide. So throw away that spade and remember life is for living, not spending all your time digging. This Kubota micro excavator is easy to manoeuvre and operate, these micro excavators are used for small to medium sized jobs such as digging out driveways, digging drainage and cable trenches.
- Clean-running Kubota Tier 4 Engine - Kubota excavators are all powered by Kubota Tier 4 emission engines. The modern engine design maximizes digging and lifting performance, delivers minimized noise and vibration and meets the latest engine emission regulation.
- Two Speed Travel - All Kubota excavators have a two speed drive that allows for efficient machine maneuverability and backfill operations.
- Comfort and Convenience - A spacious operator station designed for greater comfort, with a fully flat floor for more legroom
- Changeable Control Pattern - Convenient Two-pattern Selection System (TPSS) allows you to change between ISO and SAE operating patterns with a quick flip of the TPSS switch – without tools or leaving your seat.
- Serviceability - Front pin bushings to help maximize durability. Centralized swivel bearing lubrication. Protected cylinder hoses. Steel hood panels. One-sided engine maintenance. Wide hood openings for easy access to engine and other vital components.
- Auxiliary - Proportional flow control of auxiliary circuit (AUX1) and maximum oil flow setting – you can operate a larger variety of auxiliary attachments than ever before.
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.