DESCRIPTIONThe Wacker Neuson Zero Tails feel at home where other machines get into a tight spot. The compact zero tails inspire with their power, agility and superior comfort, thanks to their side-mounted engine and tail-end tanks. The Wacker Neuson 28Z3 VDS combines the performance of a conventional track excavator, the maneuverability of a zero tail swing machine and the amazing productivity of Wacker Neuson's Vertical Digging System.
- No tail swing and compact dimensions with laterally positioned engine and the valve control block, fuel tank and hydraulics oil tank in the rear.
- Spacious driver's cab with large door: Everything is designed for optimum practical advantage and working conditions.
- Comprehensive standard equipment and various individual options for additional facilities: Standard double-action auxiliary hydraulic system and an added depressurized return line for the operation of the hydraulic hammer.
- The transport pro: Weighing less than 2.7 t in total the machine can be transported on a passenger car trailer (subject to national restrictions), thus opening up additional areas of operation.
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.