DESCRIPTIONToro Dingo Model Number is TXL2000 - Dingo Loader Telescopic. As the market leader, Toro has taken another giant step in innovation, performance and versatility with the ALL-NEW DINGO® TXL 2000. FEATURES
- Telescoping Arms - A Toro-exclusive telescoping arm design allows the operator to lift loads up to 123” high (hinge pin height) and reach out 44” for placement and removal of jobsite materials.
- 2,000 lbs. ROC - An industry leading 2,000 lbs. rated operating capacity allows the operator to handle many jobsite materials suited for larger machines.
- Superior Visibility - A dedicated stand-on machine offers superior 360° visibility for optimized jobsite performance and awareness.
- Controls - Toro’s exclusive traction control design allows operator’s of all skill levels to operate the machine with ease and precision. The loader arm control is designed to allow not only loader arm function control, but has the telescoping function, proportional auxiliary control, and directional left/right control for applicable Toro TXL 2000 attachments.
- Compact Footprint - A 54” wide frame allows the machine to access smaller spaces that larger machines are not able to.
- Ease of Access - The dedicated stand-on platform allows the operator to step-on and step-off the machine with ease and comfort to allow for enhanced jobsite efficiencies – not having to enter/exit a cab.
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.