DESCRIPTIONThe S450TX mini skid steer features a 500-lb (226.8-kg) SAE-rated operating capacity and is well-suited to both the needs of the rental customer and landscape contractor. The Kubota 24.8-hp (18.2-kW) diesel engine and Kohler EFI 27-hp (19.9-kW) gas engine both provide excellent torque performance and are designed for those who use attachments requiring greater engine torque. What’s more, the S450TX is track-driven, with a spring-cushioned operator platform for added safety and comfort. Versatile and equipped with a 6-ft (1.8-m) dump height, this mini skid steer saves labor and time.
- Single, pilot-operated joystick - The single, pilot-operated joystick offers the operator a smooth range of operation without balancing the engagement of two separate controls.
- Versatile track size options - The S450TX has both a wide 9-in (22.9-cm) track and narrow 7-in (17.8-cm) track available. The 7-in (17.8-cm) track offers the customer a narrow footprint that can easily access traditional 36-in (91.4-cm) gate entrances, while the 9-in (22.9-cm) track offers reduced ground pressure for increased flotation.
- Easy maintenance access - Rear panel provides access to important components such as the radiator, electrical system and hydraulic valves for routine maintenance and service.
- High track-mounted sprocket - The undercarriage features a high track-mounted sprocket, reducing premature wear/tear on the sprocket from rocky soil conditions, while the ADI cast sprocket is heat-treated for longer life. The higher mounting and heat-treating allow for a longer-lived sprocket and lower cost of operation.
- Serviceability is key - Need to access the engine? Merely lift open the side shielding for easy maintenance.
- Spring-cushioned platform - A dedicated spring-cushioned platform keeps the operator out of the mud. The integrated operator presence system suspends ground drive and powered boom/bucket motion when the operator steps off the platform.
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.