- Powerful Drives – Double reduction planetary drives provide exceptional pushing power, delivering maneuverability, outstanding performance, and the standard two speed travel allows for increased travel speeds.
- Dual Flow Auxiliary Hydraulics – Features multiple attachments presets and the ability to change hydraulic flow within the 5.7′ monitor display.
- Active Power Control – Maintains engine power for optimal performance, and it may be engaged or disengaged by the operator.
- Quiet Ride Track – Allows rollers to ride on a rubber contact pad for reduced vibration and a quieter ride, and the wide block tread improves flotation.
- Radial Lift Loader – Is designed to deliver excellent mid-height reach and unmatched performance in the toughest applications.
- Total Package – Outstanding operating capacity coupled with tremendous breakout force allow you to get the job done more efficiently.
- Built to Last – The heavy duty rear door is built to protect the radiator and hydraulic oil cooler from rear impacts, and will provide years of service and dependability.
- Purpose Built Frame – Features multiple cross members for greater strength and rigidity.
- Model Specific Oversized Undercarriage Components – For long lasting durability. TL6R features double and triple flange track rollers for less susceptibility to detracking.
- Open Up – With a tilt back operator’s station and large removable belly pans routine maintenance and cleaning is easy to perform.
- Access to Maintenance Items – Many key maintenance items are accessible from the rear of the machine: engine oil fill and filters, engine oil dipstick, coolant reserve tank, fuel water separator, and air cleaner.
- Two Large Belly Pans – For easy clean out of dirt and debris. Two smaller access panels for engine oil drain and fuel water separator.
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.