The TL6R Compact Track Loader features a radial lift loader design and meets all current emission standards. With a height of 6 ft 5.8 in and a width of just over 5 ft the dimensions of the TL6R allow it to excel on job sites that may have height and width restrictions. This track loader comes with a newly designed cabin with an overhead 5.7” color multi-informational display and backlit rocker switches that control a variety of machine functions. The TL6R comes standard with a quiet track design with flotation pads that reduces vibration, noise levels, and improves ride quality.
- Powerful Drives – Double reduction planetary drives provide exceptional pushing power, delivering maneuverability, outstanding performance, and the standard two speed travel allows for increased travel speeds.
- Dual Flow Auxiliary Hydraulics – Features multiple attachments presets and the ability to change hydraulic flow within the 5.7′ monitor display.
- Active Power Control – Maintains engine power for optimal performance, and it may be engaged or disengaged by the operator.
- Quiet Ride Track – Allows rollers to ride on a rubber contact pad for reduced vibration and a quieter ride, and the wide block tread improves flotation.
- Radial Lift Loader – Is designed to deliver excellent mid-height reach and unmatched performance in the toughest applications.
- Total Package – Outstanding operating capacity coupled with tremendous breakout force allow you to get the job done more efficiently.
- Built to Last – The heavy duty rear door is built to protect the radiator and hydraulic oil cooler from rear impacts, and will provide years of service and dependability.
- Purpose Built Frame – Features multiple cross members for greater strength and rigidity.
- Model Specific Oversized Undercarriage Components – For long lasting durability. TL6R features double and triple flange track rollers for less susceptibility to detracking.
- Open Up – With a tilt back operator’s station and large removable belly pans routine maintenance and cleaning is easy to perform.
- Access to Maintenance Items – Many key maintenance items are accessible from the rear of the machine: engine oil fill and filters, engine oil dipstick, coolant reserve tank, fuel water separator, and air cleaner.
- Two Large Belly Pans – For easy clean out of dirt and debris. Two smaller access panels for engine oil drain and fuel water separator.
- Max. Lift Height to Bucket Pin:
9 ft 6.4 in (2,905 mm)
- Dump Height Fully Raised: 7 ft 5.6 in (2,275 mm)
- Dump Reach Fully Raised: 1 ft 10.0 in (560 mm)
- Track Ground Contact Length:
4 ft 6.9 in (1,395 mm)
- Machine Length: 8 ft 9.9 in (2,689 mm)
- Transport Length: 10 ft 11.1 in (3,330 mm)
- Transport Height: 6 ft 5.8 in (1,975 mm)
- Operating Weight – Canopy: 7,485 lb (3,395 kg)
- Operating Weight – Cab: 7,780 lb (3,530 kg)
- Tipping Load: 5,269 lb (2,390 kg)
- Rated Operating Capacity, SAE J818*:
1,841 lb (835 kg)
- Operating Load at 50% of Tipping Load:
2,635 lb (1,195 kg)
- Bucket Breakout Force: 5,930 lb (2,690 kg)
- Lift Arm Breakout Force: 4,860 lb (2,205 kg)
- Traction Force: 8,655 lb (3,926 kg)
- Ground Pressure – 12.6″ Track:
5.1 psi (34.8 kPa)
- Travel Speed – Low: 4.3 mph (7.0 km/hr)
- Travel Speed – High: 6.2 mph (10.0 km/hr)
- Auxiliary Flow – Primary Circuit:
17.8 gpm (67.4 Lpm)
- Hydraulic System Pressure:
2,988 psi (20.6 MPa)
- Make / Model: Kubota / V2403-CR-TE4B
- Engine Displacement: 148.5 cu in (2.4 L)
- Horsepower @ 2,700 rpm: 65.2 hp (48.6 kW)
- Maximum Torque @ 1,500 rpm:
144.3 ft-lb (195.6 Nm)
- Engine Lubrication: 7.6 qt (7.2 L)
- Cooling System: 14.0 qt (13.0 L)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 20.0 gal (75.7 L)
- Fuel Consumption (65% of Full Load):
2.69 gal/hr (10.2 L /hr)
- Hydraulic Reservoir Capacity: 7.9 gal (30.0 L)
- Hydraulic System Capacity: 13.5 gal (51.0 L)