The GPSi 3200 inverter generator, with electric start and four wheel transport kit, offers clean AC power that is ideal for powering small tools and sensitive electronics. The inverter technology allows the engine speed to automatically increase or decrease based on the power needs of the equipment, which creates a much quieter fuel efficient generator. The lightweight and compact size make it easy for one person to transport.
- Inverter technology allows for variable engine speed that automatically adjusts to the power needs of the connected equipment, reducing operating costs and extending time between refueling.
- Integrated flywheel and generator design results in compact, lightweight unit that is quiet and fuel efficient.
- High surge capacity provides for output as high as 120% over rated power for up to 20 seconds.
- Multi-monitor information display shows the generator performance, voltage, frequency, hours of operation and if present, overload condition
- GFCI portected 110V duplex outlet for personal protection.
- Electrical power (Max.) 3,200 W
- Electrical power (Continuous) 2,800 W
- Voltage 120 V
- Current AC (Continuous) 23.3 A
- Circuit breaker DC 10 A
- Frequency 60 Hz
- Power factor 1 cos Φ 1~
- Receptacles AC 1 NEMA 5-20R / 1 NEMA 5-30R
- Receptacles DC +/- Terminals
- Generator insulation (class) B
- L x W x H 1 x 19.0 x 23.0 in
- L x W x H Shipping 4 X 21.7 X 24.8 in
- Weight Dry 130.1 lb
- Operating weight 8 lb
- Shipping weight 3 lb
ENGINE / MOTOR
- Engine / Motor manufacturer Robin
- Engine / Motor EX21
- Fuel type Gasoline
- Cylinder 1
- Displacement 87 in³
- Operating performance 4 hp
- RPM / speed 3,600 rpm
- Power Rating Specification SAE J1349
- Fuel consumption 45 US gal/h
- Tank capacity Gasoline 7 US gal
- Tank capacity Oil 0.63 US qt
- Runtime 2 h
- Starting device Electric (plus recoil)