This lightweight and compact welder/generator features a 6.25-gallon gas tank for long run times welded at 75 amps or use 2500 watts of auxiliary power for 12 hours. The unit provides up to 145 amps of DC welding power, offers exceptionally smooth arc-starting capabilities and can accommodate stick electrodes up to 5/32-inch diameter.
- 4,500 watts surge generator power
- 4,000 watts continuous generator power
- 145 amp DC welder for up to 5/32 in diameter DC stick electrodes
- Versatile receptacle package:
- Four 20-amp 120 VAC GFCI receptacles with heavy-duty cover
- One 240 VAC (6-50R) receptacles with heavy-duty cover
- Rugged and lightweight - 216 lbs (98 kg)
- Includes running gear
- Large muffler for quieter operation
- Light Maintenance and Repair
- Light Fabrication
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.