DESCRIPTIONCEP's Portable Power Distribution Centers (Temp Power Boxes) have been engineered utilizing the latest in GFCI technology, providing the user with the highest level of electrical safety. These power distribution centers are protected by a GFCI module giving the user open neutral and reverse phasing protection. They are U.L. listed for outdoor use and designed to stand up to the toughest of jobsite conditions. Each unit has been carefully assembled to provide the ultimate in electrical safety as well as meeting current OSHA standards.
- Meets current OSHA standards
- U.L. Listed for outdoor use and designed to stand up to the toughest of jobsite conditions
- 1 L6-30R Twist Lock and 6 L5-20R Twist Lock Receptacles.
- Heavy duty impact/flame resistant weatherproof covers.
- Not for use with U-Ground Power Cords
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.