Get more power for the great outdoors with inverter technology which is quieter than traditional camping generators. Generator per PGMA (Portable Generator Manufacturers’ Association) standard ANSI/PGMA G300-2015, Safety and Performance of Portable Generators.
- Safe for Sensitive Electronics – With inverter technology, it produces smoother power for sensitive electronics such as laptops, phones and gaming systems.
- Quiet Power Technology – Automatically adjusts the engine speed further reducing noise, fuel consumption and emissions.
- Quiet Portable Generator – At 59dB operating volume, it’s quieter than a normal conversation, so it blends into the background of social situations.
- LCD Statstation™ Display – The easy-to-read LCD screen shows the amount of power being used, total unit hours and maintenance reminders including oil. air filter and spark plug changes.
- Multiple Outlets for Your Power Needs – A convenient control panel includes (4) 120V Household outlets, (1) 120C 30A outlet, (1) USB Port and (1) 12V DC charging outlet.
- Easy Mobility – A unique twin handle design and luggage-style telescoping handle make mobility a breeze.
- Built to Go Anywhere – A lightweight design and quiet generator operation makes this the best backup power solution for tailgating, camping and outdoor recreation.
- Parallel Connector Port – Lets you connect two units together for even more power – perfect for RV’s with air conditioning units. Parallel connector kit sold separately.
- Model Number: 030545
- Running Watts*: 2600
- Starting Watts*: 3000
- Running Amps: 21.7A
- Engine Displacement (cc): 171
- OHV Engine: Yes
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 1.5
- Run Time: up to 10 @ 1.4 Load
- Alternator: Permanent Magnet
- Start Type: Recoil
- Low Oil Shutdown: Yes
- Automatic Idle Control: Yes
- Muffler: Standard
- Fuel Gauge: Yes
- Hour Meter: Part of Statstation™
- Wheel Type: Never Go Flat
- Decibel† dB(A): 58
- Width (in): 14
- Weight (lbs): 84
- Height (in): 21
- Length (in): 26