DESCRIPTIONGet more power for the great outdoors with inverter technology which is quieter than traditional camping generators. Generator per PGMA (Portable Generator Manufacturers’ Association) standard ANSI/PGMA G300-2015, Safety and Performance of Portable Generators.
- Safe for Sensitive Electronics - With inverter technology, it produces smoother power for sensitive electronics such as laptops, phones and gaming systems.
- Quiet Power Technology - Automatically adjusts the engine speed further reducing noise, fuel consumption and emissions.
- Quiet Portable Generator - At 59dB operating volume, it's quieter than a normal conversation, so it blends into the background of social situations.
- LCD Statstation™ Display - The easy-to-read LCD screen shows the amount of power being used, total unit hours and maintenance reminders including oil. air filter and spark plug changes.
- Multiple Outlets for Your Power Needs - A convenient control panel includes (4) 120V Household outlets, (1) 120C 30A outlet, (1) USB Port and (1) 12V DC charging outlet.
- Easy Mobility - A unique twin handle design and luggage-style telescoping handle make mobility a breeze.
- Built to Go Anywhere - A lightweight design and quiet generator operation makes this the best backup power solution for tailgating, camping and outdoor recreation.
- Parallel Connector Port - Lets you connect two units together for even more power - perfect for RV's with air conditioning units. Parallel connector kit sold separately.
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.