DESCRIPTIONGet the job done better and faster with the L20H, bringing you quality as standard and excellent stability. Operate from the comfort of the Volvo Care Cab, offering all-around visibility for efficient and productive work.
- POWER TO PERFORM - Improve your cycle times with the fully automatic two-speed range hydrostatic drive, and work at a speed of up to 30 km/h to be 30 km/h (18.6 mph). The L20H and L25H are powered by a powerful engine – with diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC) – designed to the latest emission regulations, without the need for regeneration or additives. Trust your Volvo to keep performance high and downtime low.
- TACKLE UNEVEN TERRAINS - Looking for excellent traction and stability on rough terrains? The L20H and L25H feature a 38°/±10° articulated oscillating joint as well as 100% differential locks on both axles, activated by the operator, to increase traction in adverse conditions.
- ACCESS TIGHT AREAS - Navigate safely in the confined spaces on your jobsite, thanks to the compact design of the L20H and L25H. Standing at a height of no more than 2500 mm, featuring a rounded hood, transversally mounted engine and 8210 mm turning radius, the machines deliver excellent maneuverability.
- DESIGNED WITH SAFETY IN MIND - Get in and out the FOPS/ROPS certified cab easily, with a highly visible step that stands out against the surroundings. For ultimate control, the machines are fitted with a single inching brake pedal, allowing for operation at 'creep speed'. Offering a more pleasant working environment in dusty applications, the L20H and L25H also feature the largest air filter in the industry.
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.