FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Eliminate injuries caused by heavy ramps such as pulled back muscles, smashed feet, and severed fingers that lead to worker comp claims or law suits.
- Save time & money as loading/unloading can be done with-or-without tow vehicle being attached.
- Avoid equipment damage as low approach angle protects equipment from damage caused by falling off ramps during loading and unloading.
- Ability to load any low clearance equipment quickly and safely due to low approach angle.
- Applications: Skid Steers, Scissor Lifts, Fork Lifts, Construction, Farming, Industrial Cleaning Equipment, plus so much more.
- For assured safety of load, in case of accidental hydraulic line damage.
- Reduces time with added safety. Break lug nuts loose, apply blocks under each rear corner of trailer, and lower unit to raise tires off the ground.
- Maximum Payload: 4,500 lbs.
- Axle Rating: 1 x 7,000 lbs.
- Trailer Weight: 2,100
- Overall Width: 82”
- Overall Length: 15’7”
- Loading Surface Area: 60” x 10’ 10″
- Deck Surface: Treated Pine
- Lifting Device: Hydraulic w/Elec. Assist
- Suspension: Single Axle Torsion
- Electric Brakes: Standard
- Wheel Size: 16”
- Hitch Size: 2 – 5/16”
- Systems & Storage Box: Standard
- Lighting: LED
- Welded D-Rings: 4
- Banjo Hole Cut Outs: (4) 2/Side-Frt & Rear
- Battery: Group 31
- Stake Bed Pockets: Standard
- Safety Lock: Standard
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.