- Eliminate injuries caused by heavy ramps such as pulled back muscles, smashed feet, and severed fingers that lead to worker comp claims or law suits.
- Save time & money as loading/unloading can be done with-or-without tow vehicle being attached.
- Avoid equipment damage as low approach angle protects equipment from damage caused by falling off ramps during loading and unloading.
- Ability to load any low clearance equipment quickly and safely due to low approach angle.
- Applications: Skid Steers, Scissor Lifts, Fork Lifts, Construction, Farming, Industrial Cleaning Equipment, plus so much more.
- For assured safety of load, in case of accidental hydraulic line damage.
- Reduces time with added safety. Break lug nuts loose, apply blocks under each rear corner of trailer, and lower unit to raise tires off the ground.
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.