Wacker Neuson PDT3A 3″ Diaphragm Trash Pump – Diaphragm trash pumps for jobs no other pumps can handle! Wacker’s diaphragm trash pumps can move anything that flows. Built with high quality components, you will be assured of many years of top performance and durability. Designed to handle solids up to 1-3/4″ (45 mm), ideal for dewatering mud slurries and seepage areas.
- Aluminum alloy body with heavy-duty pump diaphragm provides a lightweight, low maintenance package that ensures long life.
- Surge chamber on inlet side results in smooth pumping operation by absorbing pressure spikes while reducing wear.
- Oil bath lubricated transmission ensures continuous lubrication to all parts of the gear transmission system, reducing both maintenance costs and lost production time.
- Ductile iron crankcase provides maximum durability. Hardened forged gears extend pump life and provide efficient power transmission from the engine to the pump.
- Straight through water flow design provides high production pumping capacity and less down time blockages.
- L x W x H in: 42 x 26.5 x 23.2
- Diameter Suction and Discharge: 3 in
- Operating weight:138 lbs | 63 kg
- Discharge Head: 25 ft
- Flow rate US: 88 gpm
- Suction height Lift: 25 ft
- Solids diameter Max. Size: 1.75 in
- Engine / Motor type: Air Cooled, Single Cylinder
- Engine / Motor manufacturer: Wacker Neuson
- Displacement in³: 7.7
- RPM / speed Operating: 3,000 rpm
- Max. power output according to DIN-ISO 3046: 4 hp | 3 kW
- Fuel consumption US: 1.2 gal/h
- Tank capacity Fuel US: 2.6 qt
- Runtime: 2.2 h