DESCRIPTIONThe PT4A centrifugal trash pump is a reliable dewatering tool for a variety of applications. The lightweight pump can handle up to 541 gpm (2050 l/m) and solids up to two inches (50 mm) and are ideal for general dewatering of excavations, flooded basements, manholes, utility vaults, mining work, swimming pools, lakes and barge holds or wherever there is unwanted water. With built-in contractor friendly features, this line of trash pumps has redefined the quality and durability standards of self-priming, centrifugal trash pumps.
- Durable Honda engines with low oil level shutdown offered for 2", 3", and 4" pumps provides market leading performance and reliability.
- Chrome cast iron impeller, ductile iron volute, and silicon-carbide mechanical seals designed for wear resistance and long-life with minimal maintenance.
- Compact, lightweight design using high strength aluminum housing with easy access and large fill and drain plugs, provides extra years of trouble-free operation.
- Tool conveniently attached to frame for loosening/tightening fasteners on covers and drain plugs provides quick and easy maintenance.
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.