No matter how large or small the job, Wacker Neuson’s single-phase submersible pumps offer the versatility and durability contractors need for light dewatering on the job site. This comprehensive family of pumps offers big pump features for a small pump investment.
- These high performance single-phase submersible pumps are capable of handling solids up to .4 inches, ideal for job sites needing fast dependable dewatering.
- Lightweight, compact design with heavy-duty strain relief power cord offers a highly durable pump that is still easy to transport and install.
- Built-in thermal protection prevents motor damage due to impeller blockage, reducing service repairs.
- Silicon carbide-faced double mechanical seals run in an isolated oil-filled cavity, allowing for seal lubrications, cooling and overall motor protection.
- PST models feature shaft-mounted agitators which suspend solids when pumping sand and debris. Built with ductile iron hosing for excellent wear life when pumping water with some entrapped solids.
- L x W x H: 7.32 x 7.32 x 11.97 in
- Diameter Discharge: 2 in
- Operating weight: 21lb
- Cable length: 32ft
- Cable Size: 16 AWG
- Total Head: 39ft
- Discharge Capacity: US 62.34 gpm
- Solids diameter: 0.236in
- Engine / Motor Type: 60 Hz 1~
- Operating Voltage: 110 / 220
- Current Full Load A: 6.1 / 3.0
- Current Start A: 12.5 / 8.0
- at rpm: 3,270