No matter how large or small the job, Wacker Neuson’s single-phase submersible pumps offer the versatility and durability contractors need for light dewatering on the job site. This comprehensive family of pumps offers big pump features for a small pump investment.
- These high performance single-phase submersible pumps are capable of handling solids up to .4 inches, ideal for job sites needing fast dependable dewatering.
- Lightweight, compact design with heavy-duty strain relief power cord offers a highly durable pump that is still easy to transport and install.
- Built-in thermal protection prevents motor damage due to impeller blockage, reducing service repairs.
- Silicon carbide-faced double mechanical seals run in an isolated oil-filled cavity, allowing for seal lubrications, cooling and overall motor protection.
- PST models feature shaft-mounted agitators which suspend solids when pumping sand and debris. Built with ductile iron hosing for excellent wear life when pumping water with some entrapped solids.
- L x W x H: 10.04 x 7.28 x 12.91in
- Diameter Discharge: 2in
- Operating weight: 25lb
- Shipping weight: 30lb
- Cable length: 20ft
- Cable Size: 16AWG
- Total head: 39ft
- Discharge capacity: 53US gpm
- Solids diameter: 0.276in
- Engine / Motor type: 60 Hz 1~
- Operating voltage: 110V
- Current Full Load A: 5.4
- Current Start A: 12.6
- at rpm: 3,321rpm