- A proven and reliable control system, incorporating Skyjack’s color-coded and numbered wiring system, makes SKyjack machines the easiest to troubleshoot and repair which means easier maintenance and lowered costs.
- Using an optimized balance of engine horsepower, torque, and hydraulic performance, Skyjack SMARTORQUE™ products deliver the same on-site job performance as higher power units - providing excellent performance with less engine horsepower. Less emission controlling components avoid the cost associated with their complexity, as well as the time and inconvenience required in maintaining them. SMARTORQUE™ means no Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF), no Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF)/AdBlue, and no other active exhaust after treatment.
- An axle-based drive system with an operator-controlled locking differential on the rear axle and limited-slip differential on the front axle. This drive system has been proven as durable, low maintenance, and capable of navigating any job site terrain.
- Skyjack offers a full line of ACCESSORYZERS™ to improve your machine’s versatility. These manufacturer-approved accessories are designed to add functionality to your machine and convenience for the operator. Whether it’s helping you get materials to the worksite, protecting equipment from the weather, or enhancing productivity, Skyjack has the right accessory for the job.
- This means the boom lift controls are always in the orientation of the operator regardless of the position of the turret over the chassis. This reduces operator confusion by eliminating the need for color-coded arrows to determine drive versus joystick direction.
- Ensures that the riser and main pivot point connecting the fly boom to the riser travel in a straight vertical line. Movement in a true vertical manner, without drifting forward or back, reduces the amount of repositioning the operator needs to do in order to stay close to a building facade, improving productivity.
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.