The first one-man hole digger to feature an all-position 4 stroke gasoline engine. Operate on the side of a hill, or store on its side without fear of damage or oil leaking from the crankcase. No mixing oil with gasoline or the need for two gasoline cans. The Comfort-Zone® operator handle helps maximize leverage and control, which reduces fatigue while increasing productivity and job site safety.
- Type: Replaced with Honda GX35
- Starter: Hand rewind
- Fuel: Gasoline, unleaded automotive grade
- Type: Totally-enclosed, grease- lubricated
- Nominal Auger Rotation Speed: 166 RPM, no loadCl
- utch: 3″ (76mm) diameter all-metal automatic-centrifugal, slips on overload.
- Drive shaft Connection: 1″ (25mm) round
- Maximum Drilling Torque: 55 ft. lbs. (74 N.m)
- Diameter: 2″ (51mm) to 8″ (203mm)
- Extention: Non-flighted plain tube, depth to 45″ (1143mm)