J.P. Carlton Model 1712 incorporates many design features to make it a highly productive 12-inch capacity chipper. The 48-inch by 28-inch infeed opening allows the 1712 to swallow tops with little or no trimming. The 10½-inch diameter feed rollers accept the wood with minimal fuss or wrapping. The industry’s largest 32-cubic-inch displacement hydraulic feed motors provide the power to pull and collapse limbs and tops.
- Tail Lights are protected by the infeed tray during chipping.
- Swivel Discharge allows the operator to fill the truck corner to corner, or easily direct the chips to a precise place on the lot.
- Heavy Duty 1 ½” Feeder Bar
- 12″ x 17″ Throat Opening, easily handles the most difficult materials.
- 48″ Wide Feed Chute takes the big tops, requires less trimming by the crew!
- Live Hydraulics run directly off the engine allowing the operator to engage all hydraulic functions without the disk being engaged.
- 74 HP Arborist Package Kubota Diesel, specifically designed for use on a chipper and includes: radiator debris screen, live hydraulic pump hook up, locking side panels, easy access air cleaner mounted to the rear of the engine to keep it as far away from the dust as possible.
- Heavy-Duty Infeed Table and Folding Tray
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.