Some dedicated stump grinders are over-complicated. Not the Toro STX. Its patented Toro® Dingo® TX-style control system has two simple levers that are simple to learn, master and use. Combine these easy-to-use controls with tracks and transport speeds exceeding 4 mph, and you get maximum productivity.
The Intelli-Sweep™ feature automatically slows the sweep speed of the cutting head based on the load of the wheel, so heavy cutting loads won’t bog down the engine. The tracks travel easily over muddy areas, with the low center of gravity adds side hill stability for access to any job, in any condition. In addition, the hydraulically driven head means no chance of expensive belts breaking or slipping no adjusting tension – guaranteeing optimal performs time after time.
- Allows for zero turn capability
- Provides a low center of gravity and large footprint
- Increased stability on side hills
- Eliminates tire ruts and flat tires
- Operates in wet & soft ground conditions.
- Get to the most challenging stumps
Easy-to-use control system offers smooth operation and fewer lever/nobs than conventional stump grinders. Two simple controls operate all traction and grinder functions.
- Left/right traction control (forward, reverse, turn)
- Sweep, lift/lower and engagement of grinder head.
Easy to load on any trailer, including Toro’s custom TRX trailer with an easy-to-use, built-in securing system. No need for straps or tie-downs. Tailgate design is safer and makes it easier to load than tilt-bed trailers. Trailer features highway rated tires.
OFFSET CUTTING HEAD
- Provides operator with excellent visibility to stump
- Allows full rotation perpendicular to machine
- Cutting Depth: 12.5″ below grade
- Cutting Height: 35″ above grade
- Cutting Wheel:
19″ diameter to tooth; 3/4″ thick, 12 green teeth
- Dimensions: 34″ W x 78″ L x 48″ H
- Engine: Kawasaki 730V Twin Cylinder
- Head Swing: 47″ Arc
- Hydraulic Flow: 13.5 gpm hydraulic flow to head
- Weight: 1200 lbs.
- Controls are intuitive and easy to use
- All-hydraulic sweep control valve facilitates side-to-side feathering
- Offset cutting head results in excellent visibility, regardless of stump size
- Powerful Kawasaki® FX-730V engine for grinding stumps of all sizes
- Innovative grinder teeth can be rotated for added longevity and are easily replaceable
FULL HYDRAULIC OPERATION
- Eliminate the labor of tightening or replacing expensive poly-chain® belts or clutches
- No need to replace expensive cogged pulleys
- No worry of customers engaging grinder head at full throttle
- Eliminate shock loads to the engine by belts slipping or head stopping