The Intelli-Sweep™ feature automatically slows the sweep speed of the cutting head based on the load of the wheel, so heavy cutting loads won’t bog down the engine. The tracks travel easily over muddy areas, with the low center of gravity adds side hill stability for access to any job, in any condition. In addition, the hydraulically driven head means no chance of expensive belts breaking or slipping no adjusting tension - guaranteeing optimal performs time after time.
- Allows for zero turn capability
- Provides a low center of gravity and large footprint
- Increased stability on side hills
- Eliminates tire ruts and flat tires
- Operates in wet & soft ground conditions.
- Get to the most challenging stumps
- Easy-to-use control system offers smooth operation and fewer lever/nobs than conventional stump grinders. Two simple controls operate all traction and grinder functions.
- Easy to load on any trailer, including Toro's custom TRX trailer with an easy-to-use, built-in securing system. No need for straps or tie-downs. Tailgate design is safer and makes it easier to load than tilt-bed trailers. Trailer features highway rated tires.
- Provides operator with excellent visibility to stump
- Allows full rotation perpendicular to machine
- Controls are intuitive and easy to use
- All-hydraulic sweep control valve facilitates side-to-side feathering
- Offset cutting head results in excellent visibility, regardless of stump size
- Powerful Kawasaki® FX-730V engine for grinding stumps of all sizes
- Innovative grinder teeth can be rotated for added longevity and are easily replaceable
- Eliminate the labor of tightening or replacing expensive poly-chain® belts or clutches
- No need to replace expensive cogged pulleys
- No worry of customers engaging grinder head at full throttle
- Eliminate shock loads to the engine by belts slipping or head stopping
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.