The Terex RL4 is a durable, cost effective solution for jobsite lighting. Designed to help get the job done on time and on budget, this model offers the right combination of capabilities and value.
- 4,000 Watts of light from 4 x 1000 Watt metal halide lamps
- Reliable Kohler engine and 6kW generator
- Fuel efficient operation with up to 90 hours of run time and 45 gallon tank. Durable 23 ft 5 in (7.13 m) mast with dual self-braking winch design, 359º non-continuous tower rotation and retractable mast cable
- Standard engine protection includes high water temperature and low oil auto shutdowns
- Efficient design layout allows up to 17 units per 48 ft trailer
- Tower Height: 23 ft 5 in (7.13 m)
- Width Stowed: 59 in (150 cm)
- Dry Weight: 1,461 lbs (663 kg)
- Lamps: Metal halide 4 x 1,000 W
- Generator: Brushless 60 Hz, 6.0 kW
- Engine: Kohler KDW 1003
- Receptacle: One GFI duplex 20 A / 120 V
- Fuel capacity: 45 gal (170 L)
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.