The Honda EU2000i is easily one of the best inverter generators ever made — a wonderful product born from great engineering and thoughtful design.
- Eco-throttle system increases overall fuel efficiency. Engine runs only as fast as the load dictates.
- Clean, stable power means you can run all of your sensitive electronics safely.
- Powered by a Honda 98cc OHC engine.
- Two 20 Amp, 120V outlets.
- Starts fast and easily thanks to an electronic ignition and automatic decompression.
- Automatic shutdown if the oil level drops too low.
- Whisper-quiet at 53 to 59dB. It’s quieter than a regular conversation.
- 2000 surge watts, 1,600 rated watts. 120 Volts.
- Can operate from 3.44 to 8.1 hours on single tank.
- Equipped with circuit breakers, USDA-qualified spark arrestor mufflers and automatic voltage regulators.
- Engine: Honda GX100
- Displacement: 98.5cc
- AC Output: 120V 2000W max. (16.7A)
1600W rated (13.3A)
- Receptacles: 20A 125V Duplex
- DC Output: 12V, 96W (8A)
- Starting System: Recoil
- Fuel Tank Capacity: .95 gal
- Run Time per Tankful:
3.4hr @ rated load 8.1 hrs @ 1/4 load
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 20.2″ x 11.4″ x 16.7″
- Noise Level:
59 dB(A) @ rated load 53dB(A) @ 1/4 load
- Dry Weight: 45.6 lb.
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.