The G50 mobile generator offers the perfect power solution where single and three phase power are needed for construction commercial, industrial and special event applications. The sound-attenuated generator provide quiet operation and large fuel tank offers long run times, making it a flexible and reliable choice. A digital controller monitors and protects the generator and engine while providing continuous operating data on an easy to read LCD display.
- Ideally suited for construction sites where durability, reliability and flexibility are required to supply continuous power for applications such as lighting, cranes, concrete mixers and conveyor belts.
- Brushless, oversized alternators with separate excitation winding and AVR (Automatic Voltage Regulation) provide superior motor starting and enhanced ability to run non-linear loads.
- Single switch start and simple, uncluttered control panel provide unmatched ease of use.
- Automatic remote start capability standard which is ideal for temporary standby applications.
- Factory-installed customized options are available. These include, but are not limited to, a fluid containment system, cold weather options, a camlock panel, etc. Also available are optional trailers that are fully equipped and highway ready.
- L x W x H Operating (Skid): 96.25 x 38 x 53in
- Weight Dry (Skid): 3,178 lb
- Weight Operating (Skid): 3,783 lb
- Weight Operating (Trailer): 4,663lb
ENGINE / MOTOR
- Engine / Motor: Liquid-Cooled, 4 Cylinders
- Engine / Motor manufacturer: John Deere
- Emissions Certified: Tier 4i
- Displacement in³: 275
- Operating performance SAE J1995, ISO 8528-1 hp: 74
- at rpm: 1,800
- Coolant Capacity US qt: 20
- Engine oil Capacity US qt: 15.9
- Fuel type: Diesel
- Fuel consumption (Prime Load) US gal/h: 3.4
- Tank capacity -Fuel US gal: 84
- Quantity (Battery): 1
- Battery V: 12
- Generator model: Mecc Alte, Brushless w/AVR
- Voltage control No Load to Full Load +/- %: 1
- Voltage control Steady State +/- %: 0.2
- Generator insulation (class): H
- Frequency (Generator Speed) Hz: 60
- Runtime at 100% Prime Load h: 21.6
- Runtime at 75% Prime Load h: 27.2
- Runtime at 50% Prime Load h: 38.4
- Runtime at 25% Prime Load h: 64.5