DESCRIPTIONThe MMG100D is built with the patented front flip-hood design for easy access to routine service and maintenance areas. Powered by a John Deere PowerTech engine the MMG100D utilizes a catalyzed exhaust filter that contains a Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC) and a Diesel Particulate Filter.(DPF) The DOC reacts with exhaust gases to reduce the carbon monoxide, hydrocarbons and some particulate matter(PM). The downstream DPF traps and holds the remaining PM, which are oxidized within. The MMG100D is equipped with the Generac|Magnum Power Zone digital controller.
- White aluminum textured powder coat enclosure, sound attenuated baffles and insulation to reduce noise, 68 dBA at prime
- Fully lockable enclosure with stainless steel exterior hardware
- Industrial strength steel skid frame and dual axle trailer
- Voltage regulation is plus or minus ½%
- 165 gallon fuel capacity standard for 24 hours of run time
- Air filter condition indicator on control panel
- Lockable enclosure to ensure access only when needed
- Lockable lug box with safety switch ensures main breaker is tripped when door opened
- Emergency stop switch located on outside of enclosure
- Tie downs, central lifting point and fork pockets for safe, easy movement
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.