Precision load placement - the ability to safely place a load accurately and efficiently. It's the single most important action a telehandler operator needs to perform. And since 1959, it's the thing that Lull telehandlers have helped you do easier than the rest. The exclusive horizontal load placement system provides 80 inches of horizontal boom travel for greater reach, improved operator confidence and more precise placement capabilities.
Whether you are landing loads on scaffolds, positioning steel or transferring loads, you can trust a Lull telehandler to help make the job go faster and easier. Plus, with the patented Stabil-Trak stability system and a wide range of optional attachments, Lull telehandlers can help you reach for even greater productivity. When accuracy means everything, trust a Lull telehandler.
- 9,000 lb (4,082 kg) capacity
- Up to 42 ft. (12.8 m) lift height
- Automatic fork leveling system
- Improved visibility
- Side mounted engine for easy access
- Stabil-Trak stability system increases operator confidence
- Cummins power with 4-speed power shift transmission
- Variety of attachments for added versatility
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.