* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.
FORKLIFT 10000LB REACH 54′ LULL
Whether it’s general construction, steel erection, masonry or general applications, the strongest and highest reaching Lull model 1044C-54 Series II telehandler can meet the challenge. And even with a 10,000 lb capacity and 54 ft of lift height, the model 1044C-54 Series II still delivers faster and easier load placement with the exclusive horizontal load placement system.
- Rated Capacity: 10,000 lb (4,536 kg)
- Maximum Lift Height: 54 ft (16.5 m)
- Frame Leveling: 10 degrees
- Lift Speed (boom retracted, no load): Up 15.6 sec | Down 14.6 sec
- Boom Speed (no load) Extend: 15.2 sec / Retract: 11.3 sec
- Travel Speed Forward: 22 mph (35 kmph) max.
- Drawbar Pull (loaded): 21,700 lb (9,843 kg)
- Operating Weight Without Carriage and Forks: 31,350 lb (14,220 kg)
- Forward Reach: 45 ft (13.7 m)
- Horizontal Load Placement: 80 in. (2.0 m)
- Transmission: Modulated power shift. 4-speed forward and 3-speed reverse.
- Axles: Full-time planetary 4-wheel drive. Oscillating rear axle with stabil-TRAK™ system.
- Service Brakes: Hydraulically actuated inboard wet disc brakes.
- Parking Brakes: Spring applied hydraulic release brake with transmission declutch feature.
- Tires: Standard: Hydro fill 14.00 x 24 - 12 ply