- Welded box-section boom design for maximum load placement ability.
- Well-thought-out cylinder design provides one of the fastest cycle times in the industry.
- Frame leveling feature adjusts 10-degrees to the left and right, for level performance on uneven terrain.
- Internal wet disc brakes provide excellent braking and long life.
- Dual-element air filter protects the engine from airborne contaminants, increasing engine performance and longevity.
- 44 cubic-foot cab enclosure provides optimal leg room and a spacious operating environment.
- ROPS/FOPS canopy is standard equipment; ROPS/FOPS enclosed cab is optional.
- Virtually 360-degree visibility increases safety and operating accuracy.
- Deluxe high-back seat maximizes operator comfort. Adjustable suspension seat is optional.
- Side and rear glass is standard equipment.
- Manufacturer: Deutz
- Model: TD 3.6 Tier IVPower: 74 hp
- Aspiration: Turbocharged
- Rated Speed: 2,300 rpm
- Transmission: Dana 3-speed Powershift
- Maximum Travel Speed: 18 mph
- Selective Steering: 4-Wheel / 2-Wheel / Crab
- Brakes: 4-Wheel Hydraulically Actuated Internal Wet-Disc Brake
- Parking Brake: Spring-Applied, Hydraulic Release (SAHR) on Front Axle
- Pump Type: Gear
- Total Capacity: 29 gpm
- System Pressure: 3,000 psi
- Hydraulic Reservoir Capacity: 35 gal.
- Approximate Weight: 15,100 lbs.
- Length – Less Forks: 16’0″
- Width: 7’10”
- Ground Clearance: 14″
- Wheelbase: 9’2″
- Turning Radius: 12’6″
- Overall Height: 7’10”
- Frame Leveling: 10°
- Fuel Capacity: 29 gal.
- Tire Options: 15.00 x 19.5/12 PR / 15.00 x 19.5/12 PR Foam-Filled / 15.00 x 19.5 Solid Rubber
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.