- RADIAL-LIFT DESIGN - Offers enhanced performance in excavating, grading and digging below grade applications. Due to the radial lift path, the maximum reach is greater at the middle of the lift height, making it easier to reach the center of trailers
- EXCELLENT FORWARD REACH - The Gehl radial-lift track loaders provide excellent forward reach at the middle of the lift path. This provides high performance for loading flatbed trucks, backfilling or dumping over a wall.
- AUTOMATIC TRACK TENSIONING SYSTEM - Eliminate daily tension checks and costly track replacements with the IdealTrax system. Tracks are automatically tensioned when the engine is started and during operation. Tension is released when the engine is shut off.
- CHOICE OF CONTROLS - Choose between pilot joystick, T-bar, or hand/foot controls to suit operator preference. A conversion kit is available for the pilot dual-hand control system.
- ADAPTED SKID LOADER CHASSIS - Custom built from the proven design of the RT165 skid loader to aid in superior weight distribution. This design enhances stability, grading, tractive effort, and ride control.
- COUNTERWEIGHT/BUMPER - Gain extra tipping capacity while offering increased rear protection. Increases rated operating capacity on RT165 by 100 lbs. (46 kg) and adds 1.5" (38 mm) to overall length.
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.