The Dingo TX 700 adds to Toro’s already-extensive Dingo lineup. This one stands out with its ability to expand labor savings beyond homeowner projects. Due to the Dingo TX 700’s small size and powerful punch, it’s the ideal machine for both homeowners and contractors working within the confines of tight spaces. It packs 700 pounds of rated operating capacity into its small footprint, bringing Toro-level power to everything it touches.
Featuring patented Dingo TX 1000 traction controls and a dedicated stand-on platform, the Dingo TX 700 is easy-to-use and boasts increased comfort and visibility. Even if the user is new to operating heavy machinery, it will quickly become second nature. The versatility of Dingos, or compact utility loaders, is well-known — and the Dingo TX 700 is no different. It’s also compatible with dozens of attachments, meaning the machine can be used for a wide range of jobs. Attachments include multiple types of buckets, adjustable forks, a grapple, leveler, utility blade, and more.
Completing more work without having to rent multiple machines is a major advantage, and the TX 700 is intuitive to operate. It’s easy on turf, too. The Dingo TX 700 is available in both narrow track and wide track configurations — the wide track option is equipped with the industry tested Camso track system. The system features a less aggressive tread pattern that’s gentle on turf and minimizes damage, perfect for homeowners looking to keep their pristine lawn intact.
- COMPACT DESIGN - Great for homeowners and contractors who need to access smaller spaces.
- TRACK SYSTEM - The Dingo TX 700 trap-tracked system, offers peace of mind and comes with either an aggressive narrow track or turf-friendly wide track option.
- EASY-TO-USE CONTROLS - Effortless traction controls are easy to use for all-day productivity.
- STAND-ON PLATFORM - A dedicated platform on a compact frame. Plus, the spring loaded auxiliary foot pedal increases foot space.
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.