- Cutting for minor adjustments to window and door openings.
- Cutting building blocks, curbstones, and garden pavers.
- Cutting cast concrete.
- Irregular deep cutting.
- Regular cutting in floors and walls.
- Cutting grooves for expansion joints and crack repair.
- Deep cutting in pipe trenches.
- Pipe cutting.
- Simple Blade Change - Quick acting locks for the spindle and a large outlet in the blade guard simplifies blade replacement .
- "Pulling" Rotation - The blade on all our electric cutters rotates forward, cutting into the material efficiently, minimizing the risk of sticking and kickbacks.
- Perfect for Indoor Use - A powerful electric cutter for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Elgard - The advanced electronic overload protection varies the rotation speed to warn of approaching overload.
- Electronic Softstart - Provides starting with normal, slow acting fuses.
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.