DESCRIPTIONHandheld electric core drill with attractive design and functional ergonomics. The motor is designed with an ergonomic pistol grip giving you greater control. Handheld core drilling up to 4 in. or drilling with stand up to 6 in. Suitable for light applications such as ventilation, plumbing pipes and electrical sockets. DM 230 is an excellent choice for professionals as well as less experienced users. It is used for handheld drilling applications up to 4" in diameter. Used to drill holes for ventilation, plumbing pipes, joints, electrical sockets and telecom cables in reinforced concrete, bricks and other building materials.
- Overload protection: The machine uses pulsation to warn you of an approaching overload. If the load is not reduced the motor will shut off, to prevent overheating. Elgard™ increases productivity and extends product life.
- Reliable gearbox: Water-cooled 3 speed gearbox for optimal drilling performance and longer service intervals.
- Easy start with reduced speed: Used with starting a hole, speed is reduced by half using the Smart Start® button, which reduces vibration.
- Durable and ergonomic design: Durable and shock-proof, designed to protect the electronics. Easy to carry and install thanks to low weight and ergonomic design.
- Smooth start with normal fuses: Softstart™ lowers incoming current to reduce amperage when starting the motor.
- Dry and wet drilling: Easy to switch between dry and wet drilling.
- Elgard™: The machine uses pulsation to warn you of an approaching overload. This increases productivity and extends product life.
- Smart Start®: Used with starting a hole, speed is reduced by half using the Smart Start® button, which reduces vibration.
- Softstart™: An electronic current limiter for soft starts with normal fuses. This gives you a smooth start with high productivity and reduces initial load on motor.
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.