DESCRIPTIONBosch Power Tools deliver stronger performance and lasting reliability. The Bosch 1365K 14 In. portable abrasive cutoff machine features a compact, lightweight design with a wraparound side handle. The unit's large footplate improves stability and allows a 4-7/8 In. depth of cut. In addition, the wheel rotation carries sparks, dust, and debris away from the operator. Bosch's service-minder brushes stop the tool when preventive maintenance is required. The Bosch 1365 offers a large footplate that improves stability and allows greater depth of cut, smooth on both sides for guiding. Versatile, the tool comes set up in fire forward position, but is easily changed to fire reverse position without additional accessories. This cutoff machine also features reinforced armature windings that protect the motor against abrasive dust and metal debris.
- 15 Amps, 4,300 RPM
- Natural debris removal — wheel rotation carries sparks, dust and debris away from the operator
- AC/DC capability — extends the versatility of the tool by working from DC outlets such as welders and generators
- Reinforced armature windings — protects motor against abrasive dust and metal debris
- Service Minder™ brushes — eliminate guesswork, stops the tool when preventative maintenance is required
- Reversible handle — wrap around side handle mounts left or right for added convenience and versatility
- Large footplate — improves stability and allows greater depth of cut, smooth on both sides for guiding
- Double insulated, UL listed, complies to OSHA
- Reversible fire position — tool comes set up in fire forward position, but is easily changed to fire reverse position without additional accessories
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.