The FS 400 series floor saws are true multi-purpose concrete saws, available with 11 hp Honda gas engines. They are compact and developed with a clear focus on ergonomics, making them ideal for small to mid-sized jobs.
- Easy to operate: Productive and robust with excellent weight distribution and stability.
- Adjustable handles: Provides a closer and more comfortable position to the cutting side for easier alignment and straighter cuts. Handle can also be folded for transport.
- Easy to transport: Compact saw that is easy to lift.
- Large integrated water tank: Quick connection for water hose to the blade guard. No tools required for dis-assembly.
- Low vibrations: Engine and blade shaft mounting system increases comfort and gives excellent cutting performance.
- Clear depth indicator: Adjustable for all blade diameters.
- Retractable hand wheel: The hand wheel can be folded when moving the saw to avoid breakage.
- Cutting depth, max: 162 mm
- Output power (As rated by the engine/motor manufacture): 8.7 kW
- Blade diameter, max: 450 mm
- Engine cooling Air
- Fuel tank volume 6.1 l
- Cylinders 1
- Number of strokes 4-stroke engine
- Arbor diameter 25,4 mm
- Blade depth control Handwheel
- Product size length 1150 mm
- Product size height 940 mm
- Weight 99 kg
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.