Powerful and reliable air-powered industrial cutter, perfect for use indoors or outdoors with access to compressed air. Featuring a long, slim body, with good weight distribution and fine balance laterally and between the handles. It is a convenient alternative for working outdoors where the air change rate is low, such as in pipeline trenches, in deep foundation sites and on marine docks. Indoors and in dust-sensitive areas, it produces no emissions from oil or exhaust.
- Perfect for use indoor and at low air change rate places – An air-powered Husqvarna cutter is a natural alternative for working indoors, but it is just as viable outdoors in places where the air-change rate is low, such as in pipeline trenches, in deep foundation sites and on marine docks.
- Ergonomic and easy cutting – Efficient cutting with less strain on your body, thanks to its low weight, ergonomic handle and low vibrations.
- Blade retarder – Reduces the stop time of the blade when the machine is switched off, which enables you to quickly move on to the next job.
- Pneumatic motor lubrication – An oil mist lubricates the motor.
- Blocks, curbstones and pavers – Cutting building blocks, curbstones and garden pavers.
- Cast concrete – Cutting cast concrete.
- Floors and walls – Regular cutting in floors and walls.
- Engine Output power (As rated by the engine/motor manufacturer): 4.3 hp
- Cutting depth, max: 5 in
- Blade diameter, max: 14 in
- Arbor diameter: 1 in
- Blade thickness, max: 0.2 in
- Peripheral speed, max: 19600 fpm
- Air requirement: 3.5 cfm
- Product size length: 26.97 in
- Product size width: 9.25 in
- Product size height: 16.54 in
- Weight: 21.8 lbs
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 107 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 92 dB(A)
- Vibrations left/front handle: 9.5 m/s²
- Vibrations right/rear handle: 5.2 m/s²