DESCRIPTIONPowerful and reliable air-powered industrial cutter, perfect for use indoors or outdoors with access to compressed air. Featuring a long, slim body, with good weight distribution and fine balance laterally and between the handles. It is a convenient alternative for working outdoors where the air change rate is low, such as in pipeline trenches, in deep foundation sites and on marine docks. Indoors and in dust-sensitive areas, it produces no emissions from oil or exhaust.
- Perfect for use indoor and at low air change rate places - An air-powered Husqvarna cutter is a natural alternative for working indoors, but it is just as viable outdoors in places where the air-change rate is low, such as in pipeline trenches, in deep foundation sites and on marine docks.
- Ergonomic and easy cutting - Efficient cutting with less strain on your body, thanks to its low weight, ergonomic handle and low vibrations.
- Blade retarder - Reduces the stop time of the blade when the machine is switched off, which enables you to quickly move on to the next job.
- Pneumatic motor lubrication - An oil mist lubricates the motor.
- Blocks, curbstones and pavers - Cutting building blocks, curbstones and garden pavers.
- Cast concrete - Cutting cast concrete.
- Floors and walls - Regular cutting in floors and walls.
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.