Whether you are fastening 2x4s, drywall track, grating, suspended ceilings, tile, or insulation, this fully automatic powder-actuated fastening tool is perfect for you. Compared with other methods like drilling and mounting a screw, powder-actuated tools are usually more efficient. Unlike steel suspension clips, which must be installed into an overhead concrete ceiling, these clips can easily be used in narrow or awkward locations.
- The Hilti DX 460 MX is the ultimate fastening solution for drywall tracks, ceilings, insulation, grating, and even concrete and steel
- Fasteners with fully automatic cartridge advance and piston return provide a higher fastening rate without having to cycle the tool manually
- With collated strips of 10 fasteners, the magazine accessory increases productivity
- Optional narrow-access baseplate for use with fasteners with pre-mounted washers
- Time spent on tool maintenance is reduced
- As a low velocity tool, it meets ANSI standard A 10.3 and OSHA regulations.
In concrete slabs and block walls, powder-actuated tools are the fastest, most efficient way of firing fasteners. For more information about the powder actuated fastening tool DX 460 MX, please contact Rentalex at (813)971-9990 or visit our Tampa store. Our rental associates can help you make a reservation.