The TL8 is a versatile machine that can get into those tight spots, is portable and light, and is powerful enough to be your go-to machine for landscaping and rental applications. The Takeuchi TL8 Compact Track Loader is designed with radial lift. Takeuchi’s TL8 is designed and engineered to deliver an unmatched blend of power, strength, and maneuverability, with an approximate weight of 8,345 pounds and a tip load of 6,020 pounds.
TL8 is powered by a turbocharged engine with 74.3 horsepower and meets EPA Final Tier 4 emission standards. Emissions are minimized for clean and efficient operation thanks to the high-pressure common rail injection system, the diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC) and the diesel particulate filter (DPF).
Powerful and efficient, the TL8 is engineered to provide excellent maneuverability, performance, and value. The TL8 comes standard with a heavy-duty cross member, two-speed travel, and hydraulic self-leveling. Multi-function displays, hydraulic pilot controls, foot throttles, and a high back suspension seat are available as operator controls. You can work comfortably and efficiently in the TL8.
The TL8 offers a heavy duty rear door that swings out providing access to the high capacity cooling module while the tilt back cab / canopy provide access to the
clustered engine oil filter, primary, and secondary fuel filters, pump group, control valve, and pilot line filter. Takeuchi quality and functionality ensures the TL8 will
deliver many years of trouble free service in the most extreme conditions.
The TL8 also features:
- Over 9,100 pounds of traction force is provided by double reduction planetary drives
- The breakout force of the bucket exceeds 6,800 pounds
- Over 6,700 pounds of lift arm force
- Over 13% more rated operating capacity (ROC) has been achieved at 2,105 lbs. Additional front counterweights can be added to boost this by over 10%.
- The LCD monitor and switch bank have been upgraded, as have the pilot controls and proportional auxiliary motors