The versatile TL8 is small enough to get into those tight areas, light enough to transport easily, and powerful enough to be your go to machine for landscaping and rental applications.
- Heavy Lifter – Lift arm force provides outstanding lifting power.
- Stay in Your Seat – Hydraulic flow is adjusted from the comfort of the operator’s seat, and attachment settings can be stored in the new monitor. Multiple work modes allow you to chose the mode suited to your application.
- Powerful Drives – Double reduction planetary drives provide exceptional pushing power, delivering maneuverability, outstanding performance, and the standard two speed travel allows for increased travel speeds.
- Power Plants – Powerful engines deliver excellent performance and are EPA Final Tier compliant.
- Total Package – Outstanding operating capacity coupled with tremendous breakout force allow you to get the job done more efficiently.
- Unparalled Tractive Force – Provides tremendous track power, allowing the machine to perform in the most demanding applications.
- Tough and Dependable – Front idler rollers are robust and feature larger bearings for slower shaft speeds extending component life.
- Built to Last – The heavy duty rear door is built to protect the radiator and hydraulic oil cooler from rear impacts, and will provide years of service and dependability.
- Keep it Cooler – The industrial sized side-by-side radiator and hydraulic oil cooler are extremely efficient and provide unmatched cooling performance for greater component life.
- Maximum Comfort – The available cab is pressurized which contributes to a clean, comfortable work environment. It also includes a roll-up door that may be opened regardless of the loader arm position, and it can be secured overhead during operation.
- Max. Lift Height to Bucket Pin 9 ft 11 in
- Mid-Height Reach 4 ft 6.3 in
- Overall Operating Height 12 ft 9.7 in
- Dump Height Fully Raised 7 ft 9.0 in
- Dump Reach Fully Raised 2 ft 4.7 in
- Dump Angle 38.5°
- Rollback Angle 30°
- Track Ground Contact Length 4 ft 6.7 in
- Machine Length 8 ft 11.8 in
- Transport Length 11 ft 3.0 in
- Transport Height 6 ft 11.9 in
- Departure Angle 30°
- Clearance Circle with Bucket 6 ft 10.0 in
- Clearance Circle without Bucket 4 ft 6.0 in
- Clearance Circle Rear 5 ft 2.4 in
- Track Width 15.7 in
- Ground Clearance 12.1 in
- Overall Width without Bucket 5 ft 5.4 in
- Operating Weight – Canopy 8,455 lb
- Operating Weight – Cab 8,631 lb
- Tipping Load 6,020 lb
- Rated Operating Capacity, SAE J818* 2,105 lb
- ROC w/ Optional Counter Weight 2,323 lb
- Operating Load at 50% of Tipping Load 3,010 lb
- Bucket Breakout Force 6,856 lb
- Lift Arm Breakout Force 6,709 lb
- Traction Force 9,127 lb
- Ground Pressure – 15.7″ Track 4.4 psi
- Ground Pressure – 12.6″ Track 5.4 psi
- Travel Speed – Low 4.6 mph
- Travel Speed – High 6.8 mph
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.