Completely designed and manufactured in the USA, the heavy-duty, commercial-grade Kubota Z723 takes on tough jobs with a 694cc Kohler Command air-cooled gasoline engine, 48″ fully welded, 6″-deep mower deck. With these impressive features, the Z700-Series lineup reaffirms Kubota’s reputation for distinct excellence in quality and reliability at a competitive price.
- Outstanding Stability – The Z700 Series combines strength and stability with powerful transmissions, terrain hugging, wide-stance rear tires and heavy components positioned under the seat for the low center of gravity.
- New Mower Deck – Each model features a 6″ deep, fully welded, 7 gauge steel 48, 54, or 60 inch mowing deck, providing outstanding stability with a fast, high quality cut.
- Ergonomic Instrument Panel – The ergonomically designed, easy-to-view instrument and indicator panel gives you convenient access to everything in your work station with ease.
- Hands-Free Parking Break – Located right above the foot pan, the parking brake can be easily locked and released with just your foot.
- Quick Dial Height Adjustment System – This easy two-step system lets you adjust the cutting height with a turn of a dial and press of the pedal. Release the pedal once the height is set.
- Sliding Deluxe Seat – The operator’s seat offers a thick cushioned, 19.6 in. high seatback, adjustable armrests, and slide adjustment, giving you the ideal seating position to make your work easier.
- Smooth Lever Operation – The smooth steering provides optimum control and drive-ability with adjustable damper force.
- Adjustable Levers & Mower Deck Lift Pedal – The levers and lift pedal can be raised or lowered to better match the physique of the operator, making work less stressful.
- Wide Operator Platform – The wide and angled operator platform offers ample legroom so you can work more comfortably.
- Handy Storage Box and Cup Holder – Keep beverages, tools and valuables close at hand with the storage box and cup holder located next to the seat.
- Easy Maintenance – The open engine compartment allows access to vital components around the engine without obstructions.
- Easy Battery Access – The battery and harness parts can be accessed just by raising the seat panel.
- Engine: GH735V air-cooled V-Twin, Gasoline
- Horsepower: 22.5
- Displacement: 42
- Overall Length: 83.9
- Overall Width: 61.3 w/ mower
- Overall Height: 70.8 w/ROPS up
- Wheel Base: 50.9
- Weight: 1168
- Transmission: Parker Torqpact GT14 – G roto type
- Travel Speed: High 11.2 mph
- Brakes: Drum disks, foot applied, released
- Fuel Capacity: 11.6 gals