Get to work with a proven professional tool. Husqvarna’s 522HD60S is a double-sided hedge trimmer with a 24-inch cutter bar and multi-position, adjustable handle. Designed for rugged professional use, the 522HD60S is fitted with durable gears and hardened steel blades. A two-stage air filter reduces maintenance and wear and tear on the engine, ensuring excellent performance.
- An efficient job starts with a sharp blade – The hardened steel blades, optimized edge angles and the high knife speed increase productivity when trimming.
- Durable gears – The gear components have been developed for long life under tough conditions.
- Two-stage air filter – The unloosable two-stage air filter in dual materials provide less cost for service and less engine wear.
- Multi position handle – The rear handle can be put in multi positions to facilitate cutting the sides and top of hedges.
- Auto return stop switch – Stop switch automatically resets to the ON position for easier starting.
- Hardened steel blades – Stays sharper longer and ensures durability.
- Intuitive choke – Starting a cold engine is easier with the intuitive choke which is easy to reach and set.
- Cutting speed: 4400 cut/min
- Cylinder displacement: 21.7 см³
- Power output: 0.8 hp
- Maximum power speed: 7800 rpm
- Fuel tank volume:15.2 fl oz
- Idling speed: 3000 rpm
- Spark plug: NGK CMR6A
- Electrode gap: 0.02 in
- Knife Length: 24 in
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 93 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 102 dB(A)
- Gear ratio: 4.09
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle: 2.8 m/s²
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle: 2.5 m/s²