The Comfort-Flex® composite operator handles flex under load to help absorb vibration and shock. Increased safety in the event of contact with an underground utility line. Heat-treated spur gears are precision machine-cut, deliver unequaled torque and horsepower. All-metal centrifugal clutch, oil-cooled to extend life, slips on overload or sudden contact with buried obstructions. Magura twist grip throttle control.
- Type: Totally-enclosed, grease- lubricated
- Nominal Auger Rotation Speed: 3600 RPM, no load
- Clutch: 3″ (76mm) diameter all-metal automatic-centrifugal, slips on overload.
- Drive shaft Connection:
7/8″ (22mm) Ground Hog® Type
- Maximum Drilling Torque: 190 ft. lbs. (74 N.m)
- Type: GXV160 Honda, All- Position, 4 Stroke
- Horse Power: 5.5 HP
- Starter: Hand rewind
- Fuel: Gasoline, unleaded automotive grade
- Diameter: 2″ (51mm) to 18″ (457mm)
- Extention: Flighted and Non-flighted plain tube, depth to 45″ (1143mm)