Rugged welder/generator is great for Stick and Flux-Cored welding and designed for maintenance/repair operations, construction, farm, ranch and generator use. Bobcat welder/generators take up less space on trucks and trailers—leaving more room on your truck for other equipment and tools. Plus, they’re easier to move safely around jobsites — even with weld cables and running gear attached.
- Quieter and Better Sound – Significant improvements in sound level and quality offer better jobsite communication, which provides a safer, more efficient working environment for you and your crew.
- Smaller and Lighter Design – New Bobcat welder/generators take up less space on trucks and trailers—leaving more room on your truck for other equipment and tools.
- Reversed Generator Airflow – Exclusive engine and generator packaging design operates cooler and more efficiently. The engine is rotated towards the front to create more efficient airflow.
- Easier Maintenance – With its intuitive design, the daily maintenance of our new Bobcat welder/ generators is faster and easier.
- Industries Interests – Construction, DIY / Home Hobbyist, Farm and Ranch, Infrastructure, Manufacturing, Commercial Truck and Trailer, Maintenance and Repair – Field Operations, Mechanical Contracting, Work / Service Trucks.
- Current Type: AC / DC
- Engine Brand: Kohler
- Engine Idle Speed: 2300 RPM
- Portability: Lift Eye (Standard)Running Gear /
Cart (Optional)Trailer (Optional)
- Engine Weld Speed: 3600 RPM
- Fuel Tank Size: 12 Gallon
- Net Height: 28 in
- Fuel Type: Gasoline
- Net Length: 40.5 in
- Horsepower: 23.5 hp
- Net Weight: 501 lbs
- Weldable Metals: Aluminum, Steel, Stainless Steel
- Net Width: 20 in
- Rated Output:
CC/AC Stick/TIG 250 A at 25 V, 60% duty cycle
- Single Phase Generator Continuous Power:
- Single Phase Generator Peak Power: 11000 W
- Sound Rating: 72 dB @ idle and 73 dB @ weld dB
- Amperage Range: 40 – 250