- Ideally suited for construction sites where durability, reliability, and flexibility are required to supply continuous power for applications such as lighting, cranes, concrete mixers, and conveyor belts.
- Brushless, oversized alternators with separate excitation winding and AVR (Automatic Voltage Regulation) provide superior motor starting and enhanced ability to run non-linear loads.
- Single switch start and simple, uncluttered control panel provide unmatched ease of use.
- Automatic remote start capability standard which is ideal for temporary standby applications.
- Factory-installed customized options are available. These include, but are not limited to, a fluid containment system, cold weather options, a camlock panel, etc. Also available are optional trailers that are fully equipped and highway ready.
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.