DESCRIPTIONAn ROI-driven solution, the Night-Lite™ V-Series® is built with the efficiency, durability and performance you demand. This unit will run from 73 to 155 hours between refueling with metal halide or LED respectively, and has a convenient fuel fill neck for quick refueling. Plus, it offers 542,000 total lumens from the four metal halide light fixtures and minimized freight costs by fitting up to twenty units on a flatbed trailer. FEATURES
- Sequenced Lighting System (SLS™): Automatically delays engine shutdown to turn off lights and prevent the generator from shutting down while under load.
- Tower: Structure - Five-section tubular steel design Actuation - Manual winch, standard Tower rotation - 359° fixture rotation Guide pads - Polyethylene self-lubricating
- Trailer Lighting: Stop, turn, tail lights / side marker lights / illuminated license plate bracket.
- Stabilizers: Three-point design, tongue jack, (2) retractable side outriggers at front of trailer.
- Remote Engine Oil and Coolant Drain: Easily accessible at rear of trailer
- 45 Gallon Polyethylene Fuel Tank
- Fluid Containment System (FCS): Holds up to 110% of the fuel and engine oil capacity to protect sensitive environments from inadvertent leaks and spills.
- Axle: Tubular axle with elliptical leaf springs.
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.