DESCRIPTIONMIG welder that handles a wide variety of solid, mild steel or stainless, flux-cored and aluminum wires. Ready to weld with or without shielding gas.
- Operates from 115V standard household current
- Amperage output range of 25-140, 20% duty cycle at 90 amps, 19 volts
- Welds 24 ga. up through 1/4 in.
- Features built-in contactor and thermal overload protection
- 8 in. wire spool adapter & extra .030 in. contact tips, 2lb. spool of .030 flux cored wire
- Set-up and parts information chart
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.