Robust outdoor rotating laser featuring 360° impact protection and fast-charging Li-ion battery, for horizontal, vertical and slope applications.
- 360° outlast – the unique head of the tool together with four shock-absorbing handles and robust receiver holder as well as the rugged IP 66 protected housing (battery excluded) provide the most reliable performance in the toughest jobsite environments (MIL-STD-810G)
- The lithium-ion battery, featuring CPC technology for unique power management, charges within 35 minutes
- Teamed up with the PRA 30 remote control/laser receiver in one device, the Hilti PR 30-HVS A12 rotating laser forms the perfect, reliable system for a host of levelling, aligning and squaring tasks
- Digital measurement indicates to the user precisely how much the measurement deviates from the target value
- Fast, automatic laser alignment at up to 490 ft thanks to the revolutionary Auto Alignment System™ makes this a one-person task.
- Leveling (transferring heights, pouring concrete, excavation…)
- Aligning (transferring building lines, aligning columns, facades)
- Grading (ramps, parking lots, pipes)
- Accuracy: ±0.02 in at 33 ft
- Max. Operating Distance with Laser Receiver (Diameter): 1640 ft
- Self Leveling Range at Room Temperature: ±5 °
- IP Protection Class: IP 66 (IEC 529)
- Laser class: <4.85mW, 620-690nm, Class 2 (IEC 60825-1:2007), class II (FDA CFR 21 art. 1040)
- Operation Time with Li-ion Battery: 16 h
- Operating Temperature Range: -4 – 122 °F
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 7.9 x 7.9 x 9.7 in
- Weight with Batteries: 5.5 lb.
- Battery Type: Li-Ion B 12/2.6
- Tripod Thread Diameter: 5/8 in
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.