The 455 Rancher is an ideal saw for landowners and part-time users who require a high powered, heavy-duty and responsive workmate for all cutting conditions. It combines the best characteristics of its predecessor with new, facilitating technology and ergonomics.
- Air Injection – Centrifugal air cleaning system removes larger dust and debris particles before reaching the air filter. This results in reduced air filter cleanings and improved engine life.
- Side-mounted Chain Tensioner – Easier access to chain tensioning device.
- X-Torq – Delivers lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the world´s most stringent environmental regulations.
- LowVib – System designed to reduce vibration levels to the operator, which lessens fatigue.
- Adjustable Oil Pump – Allows you to control oil flow depending on application and weather conditions.
- Quick-Release Air Filter – Facilitates cleaning and replacement of the air filter.
Felling marks – Distinct marks for better felling precision.
Combined choke/stop control – Allows for easier starting and reduces the risk of engine flooding.
- Three-Piece Crankshaft – Forged three-piece crankshaft for maximum durability for the toughest applications.
- Smart Start – The engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort.
- Front Handle Ergonomics – Better grip and a 7 degree offset handle reduces fatigue.
- Inertia Activated Chain Brake – Reduces the likelihood of injury due to kickback.
Air Purge – Removes air from carburetor and fuel system for easy starting.
- Cylinder displacement: 3.39 cu.inch
- Power output: 3.49 hp
- Maximum power speed: 9000 rpm
- Fuel tank volume: 0.93 US pint
- Fuel consumption: 407 g/kWh
- Idling speed: 2700 rpm
- Spark Plug: Champion RCJ7Y, NGK BPMR7A
- Electrode Gap: 0.02 in
- Torque, max: 3.2 Nm
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 13.2 lbs
- Oil tank volume: 0.68 US pint
- Oil pump type: Automatic
- Oil pump capacity Max: 17 ml/min
- Oil pump capacity Min: 6 ml/min
- Recommended bar length, max: 20 in
- Recommended bar length, min: 13 in
Chain speed at max power: 65.6 fts
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA):
- Sound power level, measured: 112 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear:
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) handles:
Front 3.8 m/s² | Rear 6.9 m/s²