Are you a logger, tree care professional or owner of a large property? Choose a chainsaw built for demanding work. As a true professional saw with enough power for longer bar options, the Husqvarna 372 XP® is ready for the toughest applications. The crankcase and crankshaft are extra durable, while the carburetor’s vibration dampening can handle high speeds and heavy workloads. Featuring a powerful X-Torq® engine, this chainsaw is the ideal combination of high power and low weight.
- Air Injection – Centrifugal air cleaning system removes larger dust and debris particles before reaching the air filter. This results in reduced air filter cleanings and improved engine life.
- X-Torq – Delivers lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the world´s most stringent environmental regulations.
- Adjustable Oil Pump – Allows you to control oil flow depending on application and weather conditions.
- Quick-Release Air Filter – Facilitates cleaning and replacement of the air filter.
- Side-mounted Chain Tensioner – Easier access to chain tensioning device.
- Magnesium Crankcase – Sturdily built crankcase withstands high rpms and tough professional use, ensuring a long service life.
- Quick Release Air Filter Cover – Quick release cover saves time when cleaning or changing spark plug or filter.
- Three-Piece Crankshaft – Forged three-piece crankshaft for maximum durability for the toughest applications.
- LowVib – System designed to reduce vibration levels to the operator, which lessens fatigue.
- Smart Start – The engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort.
- Front Handle Ergonomics – Better grip and a 7 degree offset handle reduces fatigue.
- Inertia Activated Chain Brake – Reduces the likelihood of injury due to kickback.
- Cylinder displacement: 4.31 cu.inch
- Power output: 5.5 hp
- Maximum power speed: 10200 rpm
- Fuel tank volume: 1.62 US pint
- Fuel consumption: 426 g/kWh
- Idling speed: 2700 rpm
- Spark Plug: Champion RCJ7Y, NGK BPMR7A
- Electrode Gap: 0 in
- Torque, max: 3.8 Nm
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 14.6 lbs
- Oil tank volume: 0.89 US pint
- Oil pump type: Automatic
- Oil pump capacity Max: 20 ml/min
- Oil pump capacity Min: 4 ml/min
- Recommended bar length, max: 28 in
- Recommended bar length, min: 16 in
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA):
- Sound power level, measured: 118 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear:
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) handles:
Front 5.7 m/s² | Rear 8.0 m/s²