DESCRIPTIONAre you a logger, tree care professional or owner of a large property? Choose a chainsaw built for demanding work. As a true professional saw with enough power for longer bar options, the Husqvarna 372 XP® is ready for the toughest applications. The crankcase and crankshaft are extra durable, while the carburetor’s vibration dampening can handle high speeds and heavy workloads. Featuring a powerful X-Torq® engine, this chainsaw is the ideal combination of high power and low weight.
- Air Injection - Centrifugal air cleaning system removes larger dust and debris particles before reaching the air filter. This results in reduced air filter cleanings and improved engine life.
- X-Torq - Delivers lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the world´s most stringent environmental regulations.
- Adjustable Oil Pump - Allows you to control oil flow depending on application and weather conditions.
- Quick-Release Air Filter - Facilitates cleaning and replacement of the air filter.
- Side-mounted Chain Tensioner - Easier access to chain tensioning device.
- Magnesium Crankcase - Sturdily built crankcase withstands high rpms and tough professional use, ensuring a long service life.
- Quick Release Air Filter Cover - Quick release cover saves time when cleaning or changing spark plug or filter.
- Three-Piece Crankshaft - Forged three-piece crankshaft for maximum durability for the toughest applications.
- LowVib - System designed to reduce vibration levels to the operator, which lessens fatigue.
- Smart Start - The engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort.
- Front Handle Ergonomics - Better grip and a 7 degree offset handle reduces fatigue.
- Inertia Activated Chain Brake - Reduces the likelihood of injury due to kickback.
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.