DESCRIPTIONIn designing the 1026R, our engineers responded directly to customer feedback in every area increasing stability, improving ride comfort and broadening attachment options. The 1026R comes with a hydrostatic transmission, 4-Wheel Drive (4WD) and power steering as standard equipment. And when it comes to versatility, the 1026R really is like a Swiss Army Knife; small and compact in size, it’s designed to do multiple tasks and change quickly between tools and implements. When you look at all the features that come with a 1026R you realize that while it’s doing the heavy work, you’re just along for the ride!
- Implement compounding improves efficiency
- Open operator's station is comfortable and convenient
- Easy operation 4-wheel drive power steering
- Hydrostatic (HST) transmission with Twin Touch™ foot controls
- Powerful Interim Tier 4 (IT4)-compliant diesel engine and standard dual mid-selective control valve (SCV)
- Durable, efficient, high-torque three-cylinder diesel engine
- Fast and easy implement changeover
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.